Centre for Genomic Regulation
The 1st "Advanced proteomics course for molecular and cellular biologists" will take place from Monday 1st of July until Friday 5th of July 2013 at the CRG in Barcelona.
The course aims to provide an extensive update on the most advanced proteomics techniques and applications. The target audience includes PhD students and post-docs with some prior knowledge in mass spectrometry who think proteomics can have an impact on their own research projects. The course combines lectures with hands-on sessions in the laboratory and computational practicals to consolidate the concepts introduced during the theoretical sessions.
Principles of mass spectrometry
Methods for sample preparation
Mass spectrometry-based proteomics
Bioinformatics applied to proteomics analyses
Current trends in proteomics
- Eva BORRÀS, CRG/UPF Proteomics Unit, Barcelona, Spain
- Salvatore CAPPADONA, CRG/UPF Proteomics Unit, Barcelona, Spain
- Cristina CHIVA, CRG/UPF Proteomics Unit, Barcelona, Spain
- Pau CREIXELL, Center for Biological Sequence Analysis, Department of Systems Biology, Technical University of Denmark (DTU), Lyngby, Denmark
- Guadalupe ESPADAS, CRG/UPF Proteomics Unit, Barcelona, Spain
- Alexander LEITNER, Institute of Molecular Systems Biology, Department of Biology, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- Francesco MANCUSO, CRG/UPF Proteomics Unit, Barcelona, Spain
- Mireia ORTEGA, CRG/UPF Proteomics Unit, Barcelona, Spain
- M. Ivonne PEÑA, CRG/UPF Proteomics Unit, Barcelona, Spain
- Eduard SABIDÓ, CRG/UPF Proteomics Unit, Barcelona, Spain
The number of participants is limited to 12, from which 4 places will be reserved to scientists from the PRBB and Prime-XS
members. The remaining positions will be open to candidates from institutes worldwide.
General registration fee: 300 EUR (includes participation in workshop, all the necessary tools to follow the course, didactic material, coffee breaks, and lunches).
Registration for this course will close on Thursday April 30th, 2013
. Candidates will be selected based on their motivation and on the relevance of the teaching material to their research project. Applicants will be notified at the very latest by Friday May 31st, 2013. Program
to check the Course Program.
Imma Falero Martinez
CRG - Centre for Genomic Regulation
Dr. Aiguader, 88
08003 Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
T: +34 93 316 01 48
imma dot falero at crg dot eu